Saturday, 27 April 2013

Bradley Manning: Peace Hero: #SFpride

In the midst of the controversy surrounding @SFPride's subservience to their corporate masters, here's an edit and re-release of this poster. Please download, copy and distribute freely.

For more information read this informative article by Glenn Greenwald, Bradley Manning is off limits at SF Gay Pride parade, but corporate sleaze is embraced.

DOWNLOAD A PRINT READY PDF OF THE MANNING PEACE HERO POSTER


Bradley manning: Peace Hero: This a web quality image: please click on the link above for a print quality file

4 comments:

  1. Even if one were to accept your POV that Bradley Manning is a hero and should be GM at SFPride, can you please refresh my memory and point out any posts in which you've criticized SFPride, or any state pride committee for that matter for capitulating to corporate interests?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a link in this post to Glenn Greenwald's recent article which is a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the link to Glenn Greenwald; however, I'm asking you, not Glenn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair enough! I focus on graphic design so you'll find images rather than journalistic analysis in my posts. I'm only aware of some of the issues around SFPride and that's specifically due to my interest in and support for Bradley Manning.

    ReplyDelete